- At least 5 years experience in transport and logistics.
- A good knowledge of English as a language both oral and reading/writing.
- The ability to communicate in a sales environment with international customers in particular UK customers.
- Knowledge of documentation customs procedures 3rd party country requirements.
- The ability to solve problems for the Company's customers.
- The ability to liase with and control hauliers maintain contact and report on progress and problems on a daily basis.
- Good documentary skills and controls and good computer skills the ability to use Excel and produce sales formats for monthly progress reports.
- The ability to negotiate and contract with hauliers for European haulage.
- Must be able to identify new hauliers. ensuring that the Company always has the ability to supply its customers and to assess their suitability and monitor their progress on a regular basis.
- Must be used to providing regular reports to customers such reports including load progress customs matters and any other queries. problems and solutions.
- The salary is commensurate with experience. We offer a market competitive benefits package, life insurance, 28 days Holiday per year.
UAB "Stalker group"